WE BRING THE MAGIC OF THE HOLIDAYS INTO YOUR HOME AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO A THING.
Celebrating the holidays with your family is a special time to honor your past and celebrate the present. Our favorite decorating assignments can involve incorporating your cultural or religious themes into your designs while refreshing them with something new and exciting. Every home tells the story of the people living there, and we love to help you tell your story through the use of your collectibles and heirlooms. Whether you want to exclusively use what you already have to decorate your home or want to “start fresh” and have us outfit your home with new garlands, table designs and tree decorations, we have the knowledge and experience to make your home a showpiece.
Our holiday decorating services are right for you if…
- You LOVE the holidays but don’t have time to decorate
- You love decorating your tree with your family but don’t like to do the rest
- You enjoy decorating but don’t like the task of taking everything down and storing it
- You’re tired of your old holiday decorations and need a refreshing change for your home
- You want to honor your family traditions but give your holiday designs a refreshed look
- You want to start “fresh” and have completely new decorations you can keep from year to year
- You want someone else to assemble your tree and decorate it
For our custom designs, we’ll come to your home, measure and create a beautiful look for your spaces including your tree, keep to your budget, install them, and can return after the holidays to pack your designs for storage in your home. You pay retail price for your designs and get to keep all of them. All you pay for is our hourly design rate.
For services that involve decorating with what you already have, we just charge by the hour for our installation and take-down services.
You don’t have to do a thing but enjoy your holiday home. CALL US TODAY…it’s never too soon to prepare for the holidays and we book up FAST. Many of our clients schedule appointments with us a year in advance to make sure they can enjoy their decorations and allow for their holiday entertaining schedules.